Accounts Recievable Clerk - Temp to Perm
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 19 August 20192019-08-19 2019-10-18 accountancy Hoddesdon Hertfordshire GB GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international services organization is looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. The role will involve working within a small and friendly Finance team, supporting the Finance function with all Accounts Receivable duties.
Main responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be:
- Raise and distribute sales invoices and credit notes.
- Respond to and deal with internal and external enquires relating to accounts receivable activities.
- Monitor the accounts receivable ledger and maintain clients’ portals along with uploading invoices.
- On a weekly basis, produce accurate debtor’s report and reconciliation reports.
- Update banking transactions onto cashbook and reconcile – transfer funds where required.
- As required, produce the Debtors cash flow forecast and input as required into the preparation of the cash flow forecast.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working within a fast paced Finance department with a sound knowledge of the Sales Ledger process
- Have a pro active approach to problem solving
- Have strong Excel skills
If you are interested in this accounts receivable position please apply for the role or email me your mot recent CV to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org