Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £19,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 13 August 20192019-08-13 2019-09-12 accountancy Oldham Greater Manchester GB GBP 19000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic Accounts Receivable Specialist position has arisen, working for a leading business based in Oldham. Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager and working within the business’ Accounts Receivable team, you will be responsible for the maintenance of the ledgers.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating outgoing invoices
- Processing automatic invoices
- Process invoices and credit notes as detailed for all divisions.
- Allocating cash
- Dealing with all relevant queries
- Reviewing and monitoring volumes of “open” transactions in core systems
- Generating customer debtor account statements
- Reconciling ledgers
- Assisting with the distribution of monthly statements
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonable
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk , you will have/be:
- Previous experience working in a Accounts Receivable / Billings Clerk role
- Computer literate, including capability with MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- A good communicator, both in written and verbal communication
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business, where you can develop your career within finance.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or 0161 240 7495