Order To Cash (OTC) Project Specialist
Salary £250 - £350 per day
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 29 July 20192019-07-29 2019-08-28 it Chadderton Greater Manchester GB GBP 250 350 350 DAY Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An established global IT and technology organisation, based in Chadderton, are looking to recruit an experienced Order To Cash (OTC) Project Specialist to assist them during an extremely busy period following a period of integration.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Order to Cash (OTC) Project Specialist position will include:
- Review of the current billing processes for the Digital business and make recommendations for process improvements.
- Work with the Digital Financial Controller to ensure accuracy of the accounting transactions.
- Be a key contact for the Technology team in relation to the BI product and the move to Oracle Service contract system.
- Create and distribute accurate receivable transactions (invoices and credit notes) within the ERP systems from key source records to agreed deadlines.
- Able to translate contractual terms in to meaningful billing data using multiple systems.
- Partner the business needs of the internal stakeholders.
- Customer liaison to support query resolution both verbally and in written forms.
- Set-up and maintain customer accounts and contract terms within the finance system.
The successful individual will;
- Be experienced within OTC/Credit/Billing roles.
- Have process review and manageemnt experience.
- Be used to working with a Shared Service Centre or fast paced environment.
- Have strong excel and systems skills.
- Be available at short notice.
If you would like to apply for this Head of Order To Cash (OTC) Project Specialist role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com or 0161 214 7405.