Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 12 June 20192019-06-12 2019-08-11 accountancy Birmingham West Midlands GB GBP 20000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brilliant Sales Ledger Clerk role has been created in a vibrant and thriving company based in Birmingham City Centre due to recent growth. Working as part of a team and reporting directly to the Credit Control Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining ledgers and assisting internal stakeholders where necessary.
As the Sales Ledger Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
You will be responsible for creation and maintenance of the sales ledgers. Creation and posting of invoices. Completing the bank reconciliations. Finance Administration work which will include the answering of customer emails and the resolution of supplier queries.
• Posting multi-currency cash on a daily basis
• Posting and allocating incoming payments
• Overseeing and managing the updating and clearing of customer accounts to ensure accounting records are current and accurate
• Assisting the credit control function with any queries relating to received cash
• Allocating online payments
• Reconciling online sales ledger accounts
• Investigating and resolving queries – escalating where necessary
As the Sales Ledger Clerk, you will have/be:
• Service delivery experience essential
• Sales ledger finance function experience essential
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
• Methodical and accurate with a proven ability to focus on detail
• Excellent and proven communication skills
For more information about this, or other finance roles in Birmingham City Centre, please contact Rob McShane at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or call 0121 281 5000.