Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-07-06 it London London GB GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A global Technology business are looking to recruit a a Billing Analyst on a temporary to permanent basis. Working in their head office in London, the Billing Analyst will be working in a team of two others in Billing and will report to the Billing Manager.
Daily responsibilities for the Billing Analyst will involve the following responsibilities:
- Processing the monthly bills to customers and ensuring the billing data is correct
- Maintaining the customers billing details are correct
- Calculating customer credits and discounts
- Issuing any project invoices following notification from the Project Manager
- Being the first point of contact for any billing queries
The successful Billing Analyst will have experience in all of the above duties, ideally from a project based background. You must also have worked in a fast paced environment for a global business. A good understanding of systems is essential.
This role is looking to move very quickly!
If would love to work for a global organisation in the City of London please apply!