Senior Accounts Receivable Controller
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 04 June 20192019-06-04 2019-07-04 it London London GB GBP 15 17 17 HOUR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Technology business based in the City are looking for a Senior Accounts Receivable Controller to join their team. The role will be covering sick leave for at least 3 months and is looking for someone to start ASAP. Working in a small team, the role of the Senior Accounts Receivable Controller will involve taking a lead in running the end to end credit control process for the company.
The daily responsibilities of the Senior Accounts Receivable Controller will include:
- Taking full responsibilities of chasing the company's customers for payment
- Sending out customer statements and dealing with any queries from start to finish
- Allocating cash and reconciling the bank accounts
- Reporting on aged debt to management
- Maintaining customer relationships for the business
- Adhering to company collection policies
- Sending out customer invoices
The Senior Accounts Receivable Controller must have proven experience carrying out the above duties and must have the ability to work in a small team. On one day of the week you will have to complete some purchase ledger duties to assist the team. A good understanding of Excel is essential for this role.
If you are interested please contact Victoria Stanton on either 0207 509 8122 or firstname.lastname@example.org.