Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Location West LondonCONTRACTOR
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-06-14 media West London London GB GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A global Media business based in West London are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to cover a maternity leave in the team for 10 months. Working in lovely offices which are very close to the local station, this is a great opportunity for a proven Accounts Receivable Clerk to join an international business!
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Accounts Receivable Clerk will be responsible for the following duties:
- Chasing customers for payment via phone and email
- Sending out statements and reconciling the accounts
- Reporting on aged debt and keeping the accounts up to date
- Ensuring cash collections targets are met both monthly and the annually
- Raising customer invoices for roughly 500 accounts
- Dealing with any bill queries
- Updating customer contract agreements
The successful Accounts Receivable Clerk will have experience in all of the above duties and have the ability to work in a small team. Experience in using the SAP system would be a huge benefit along with Media experience.
This role is looking for someone to start very quickly! If you are interested then p,ease apply!