Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum + study support
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 08 April 20192019-04-08 2019-06-07 accountancy London London Blackhorse Lane GB E17 5QZ GBP 25000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
An Accounts Assistant role has recently become available within the finance department of a Global communications group. Reporting into the Group Financial Controller; this role will assist the finance department in accounts receivable, accounts payable along with general finance administration duties.
The Accounts Assistant will do the following;
- Process customer invoices through numerous systems
- Sending invoices to clients directly
- Allocating cash
- Invoice posting, coding and uploading
- Month-end supplier statements
- Bank reconciliations
- Chasing for payments (contacting clients via email and phone)
What skills, experience and qualifications do you need to be a successful Accounts Assistant?
- 12+ months experience in accounts receivable/payable
- Graduate calibre, AAT Qualified (or equivalent)
- Confident talking and liaising with other members of the business (non-finance)
- Confident using MS excel
- Good time management
- A pro-active and 'can do' attitude
Working for a renowned media/communications group that's going through an exciting period of growth. The position of Accounts Assistant would suit a driving and ambitious individual, looking to build on their accounting career. If you're someone with c.12 months transactional finance experience and looking for a team where you can grow and flourish, in a role that also offers study support (AAT, CIMA, ACCA) please get in touch today!
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.