Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £21,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 14 March 2019 2019-03-142019-04-13 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 18000 21000 21000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading business based in Old Trafford are looking to recruit for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a Temp to Perm basis. The role will be part of a dynamic Accounts Receivable function, where you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end AR process. The business has gone from strength to strength over the past 12-18 months hence the need for additional staff.
- Liaising with business unit leaders and project directors to determine the level of monthly invoicing.
- Preparation and submission of monthly invoices for all companies and business units within the group, in accordance with the fees forecast.
- Processing monthly invoices into the accounts system via the project reporting system.
- Preparation of Fee Day books and reconciling to both accounts and project accounting system.
- Month end procedures in accounting system.
- Respond to inbound customer queries.
- Provide admin support to the credit control team.
- Experience within any Accountancy and Finance role
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Organised, efficient with attention to detail.
- Strong Team Player.
- Intermediate Excel.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation as an Accounts Receivable Clerk. Offering clear progression opportunities, an excellent benefits package and a dynamic working environment, this is a fantastic role for an individual looking to further their career in finance.
For more information about this, or other finance roles, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or call 0161 240 7495.