Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location Sutton ColdfieldFULL_TIME
Consultant Robert McShane
Date posted 07 March 2019 2019-03-072019-05-06 accountancy Sutton Coldfield West Midlands GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Sales Ledger Clerk job Based in Sutton Coldfield paying up to £25,000 A fantastic Sales Ledger position is available at a leading distribution company based in Sutton Coldfield, working within the business’ credit team, you will be responsible for the timely collection of cash and maintenance of the ledgers.
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
• Working alongside the credit team, assisting with cash collection
• Creating outgoing invoices
• Allocating cash across multiple ledgers in multiple currencies
• Generating customer debtor account statements
• Reconciling ledgers
• Assisting with the distribution of monthly statements
• Any other ad hoc duties as reasonable
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, you will have/be:
• Previous experience working in a credit control function, ideally in a Accounts Receivable role
• Computer literate, including capability with MS Excel
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational skills
• A good communicator, both in written and verbal communication
This is an opportunity to join a stable Sutton Coldfield based business who pride themselves on having a family feel.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £25,000 and free onsite parking.
To express your interest in this position please apply direct or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org