Salary £17,000 - £22,000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 13 February 2019 2019-02-132019-04-14 education-and-training London London GB GBP 17000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
This entry level Finance Officer position has been created for someone to join the revenue creation and collection function of a business. All training is provided throughout day to day activities!
Finance Officer duties:
- Primary credit controller
- Contacting Student Finance England students who have not been approved or where we have not received payment as per liability
- Managing the Change of Circumstances process across all partners
- Assisting with the credit control function across all university partners
- Analysing and presenting data in clear and concise format
- Adhering to control policies
- Demonstrating credit control skills in a sensitive and professional manner
- Accurate and concise recording of information relating to the sales ledger
- Demonstrating good communication skills with internal department's compliance/sales on finance issues and student progression.
- Building relationships with customers offering them support and guidance in the payment of their tuition fees
- Implementation of approved Credit Control Procedures
- Control and manage risk when extending credit
- Proficient Administration and organisational skills
- Build strong working relationships with direct team members who will be based off site
If you are looking for an entry level Finance Officer position, apply now!
Location - Central London
Industry - Education and Training