Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £21,000 - £24,000 per annum
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 16 January 2019 2019-01-162019-03-17 property-and-housing Salford Greater Manchester GB GBP 21000 24000 24000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A Fastastic opportunity for a Accounts Receivable Clerk based in Salford Quays paying a salary between £21,000 - £24,000
Accounts Receivable Clerk position with a homing business– Salford Quays – Permanent. A fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join a highly profitable organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength and they are looking for someone with a focussed attitude to work closely with the wider finance function. Paying a salary between £21,000 - £24,000.
- Liaising with business unit leaders and project directors to determine the level of monthly invoicing.
- Preparation and submission of monthly invoices for all companies and business units within the group, in accordance with the fees forecast.
- Processing monthly invoices into the accounts system via the project reporting system.
- Preparation of Fee Day books and reconciling to both accounts and project accounting system.
- Month end procedures in accounting system.
- Respond to inbound customer queries.
- Provide admin support to the credit control team.
- Experience in running Accounts Receivable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident approach.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Organised, efficient with attention to detail.
- Strong Team Player.
- Intermediate Excel.
If you are looking for your next challenging Accounts Receivable Clerk, please apply to this role or contact Merna Azer on 0161 214 7418 or email firstname.lastname@example.org