Accounts Receivable Assistant
Salary £18,000 - £22,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 03 December 2018 2018-12-032019-02-01 it UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Recievable Assistant based in Manchester City Centre paying an annual salary between £18,000 - £22,000.
Accounts Receivable Assistant position with a rapidly growing business– Manchester City Centre– Permanent. A fantastic opportunity for a Accounts Receivable Assistant who wants to develop their career to join a rapidly growing organisation with excellent career opportunities. The business has gone from strength to strength from starting in their headquarters in Manchester to now being a major global. Paying a salary between £18,000 - £22,000.
- Regularly responding to inbound customer queries
- Answer requests for invoices and statements internally and externally.
- Facilitate the efficient administration of postal communications
- Building and maintaining relationships with customer via multiple methods of communication.
- Proactively investigate queries from customers (following internal escalation process when necessary).
- Maintaining client relationships, ensuring that regular updates are provided.
- Bank and control account reconciliations.
- Intermediate Excel
- Have strong written and oral communication skills, with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels.
- Have strong attention to detail.
- Fantastic customer service skills.
- Good attention to detail
If you are looking for your next challenging Accounts Receivable Assistant role, please apply to this role or contact Merna Azer on 01612147418 or email email@example.com