Accounts Receivable Assistant
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 media UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A leading Media company are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable Assistant on a Permanent basis to join their dynamic finance team. The successful applicant will be responsible for assigned aspects of the daily accounts receivable process, including invoicing, reconciliation and accurate billing.
Accounts Receivable Assistant's main duties:
- Responsible for the timely and accurate posting of accounts receivable payments
- Apply cash and resolve discrepancies on a daily basis
- Resolve any out of balance issues and ad-hoc queries quickly and efficiently
- Preparation of AR reconciliations as part of the month end close process
- Analysis and preparation of KPI data of aged debtor balances over 120 days for local FD & European CFO review
- Support customer relationships across the European region in a professional manner
- Proactively resolve queries for European region
- Sending out daily UK and European cash emails
- Maintenance of the JPM portal – dealing with adhoc queries, set up of new staff, running reports for Treasury use
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required
- Experience of working in a centralised or Shared Services environment and possess knowledge of system and process controls within this type of structure is desirable.
- The candidate needs to be client service oriented and possess strong attention to detail, and the ability to multi-task in a challenging environment and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to meet deadlines, strong research and resolution skills
- Self starter, able to work in a fast paced environment
- Candidates should possess at least two years’ of experience working in a finance and accounting department
- Previous use of Peoplesoft desirable.
- Office Suite – Excel, Word, and Outlook experience is essential
- A good understanding of financial concepts and reconciliations
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Multicurencies experience
This role is based in London Victoria and paying up to £32,000 for the right candidate.
If the above Accounts Receivable Assistant role sounds of interest please apply now!