Sales Ledger Controller
Salary £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
Consultant Merna Azer
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
A great permanent opportunity for a Sales Ledger Controller based in Warrington paying a salary between £18,000 - £20,000.
A great opportunity has arisen for a Permanent Sales Ledger Controller to join a large Logistics Company based in Warrington. Reporting into the Regional Director, with the responsibility of the production of all customer invoicing in line with current SLA’s. At a rate between £18,000 – £20,000.
- Contact Drivers and Depots where necessary regarding missing POD documentation.
- Validate/reconcile all billing outputs and upload core data in to Sage in preparation for. invoice generation.
- Process credit notes and sundry sales invoices when required.
- Ensure all invoicing queries are logged, investigated and resolved in line with current SLA’s.
- Update/Maintain Credit Note Registers with root cause information in line with current SLA’s.
- Update/Maintain all departmental KPI’s where required.
- Assist in the documentation and subsequent maintenance of departmental processes and procedures.
- Assist management with any given task.
- Min 2 years Sales Ledger/Billing experience in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Knowledge of Sage 200.
- Good organisation and time management skills to be able to manage own workload efficiently.
- Trustworthy and self-motivated.
This will be a great way for a Sales Ledger Controller to get a foot in the door in the Logistics Business in a reputable company.
Apply or gaining more information on this Sales Ledger Controller role, contact Merna Azer on Merna.firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44161 214 7418.