Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £17,000 - £18,000 per annum
Consultant Cai Jenkins
Date posted 12 November 2018 2018-11-122019-01-11 accountancy UK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Accounts Receivable job Based in Warrington paying up to £18,000
A fantastic Accounts Receivable position is available at a logistics company based in Warrington Reporting directly to the Credit Manager and working within the business’ credit team, you will be responsible for the timely collection of cash and maintenance of the ledgers.
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
• Working alongside the credit team, assisting with cash collection
• Creating outgoing invoices
• Allocating cash
• Generating customer debtor account statements
• Reconciling ledgers
• Assisting with the distribution of monthly statements
• Any other ad hoc duties as reasonable
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, you will have/be:
• Previous experience working in a credit control function, ideally in a Accounts Receivable role
• Computer literate, including capability with MS Excel
• Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong organisational skills
• A good communicator, both in written and verbal communication
This is an opportunity to join a stable Warrington based business who pride themselves on having a family feel.
In return you will receive a salary of £18,000 and free onsite parking.