Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary £16,500 - £17,500 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 07 November 2018 2018-11-072019-01-06 accountancy UK
A fantastic Sales Ledger Clerk position is available at a reputable business based in Bolton centre due to recent company growth. Reporting directly to the Credit Manager and working within the business’ credit team, you will be responsible for the timely collection of cash and maintenance of the ledgers.
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Working alongside the credit team, assisting with cash collection
- Creating outgoing invoices
- Allocating cash
- Generating customer debtor account statements
- Reconciling ledgers
- Assisting with the distribution of monthly statements
- Any other ad hoc duties as reasonable
As a Sales Ledger Clerk, you will have/be:
- Previous experience working in a credit control function, ideally in a Sales Ledger role
- Computer literate, including capability with MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong organisational skills
- A good communicator, both in written and verbal communication
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a brilliant Bolton based business, where you can develop your career within finance.
For more information on this, or other finance roles in Manchester, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or 0161 240 7476.