German Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £24,000 - £27,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 accountancy UK
A German speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk is required by a Manchester City Centre based leading brand. The role will be part of a dynamic Accounts Receivable function, where you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end AR process relating to the company’s German entities.
As a German speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that incoming payments are posted and cleared in an accurate and timely manner
- Delivering effective cash collections
- Resolving issues and queries – escalating where necessary
- Overseeing and managing the updating and clearing of customer accounts to ensure accounting records are current and accurate
- Providing weekly aged debt reporting
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales process is as smooth and efficient as possible
- Supporting the AR Manager to develop and deliver process improvements
- Providing support with ad hoc tasks, including reports or projects – including assisting with internal and external audit teams
As a German speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Excellent verbal and written German and English – it is essential you have the capability to communicate effectively in both languages in a business environment
- Previous experience working in an Accounts Receivable function – a minimum of eighteen months is preferential
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and have used ERP systems before – ideally SAP or Oracle
- Fantastic communication skills
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Strong organisation and time management skills
This is a great opportunity to join this leading business during an exciting period of growth. You will work in a fantastic environment and will be given the chance to progress your career with this thriving business.
For more information on this, or any other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on email@example.com or 0161 240 7476.