Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Salary £27,000 - £31,000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 17 October 2018 2018-10-172018-12-16 accountancy UK
Accounts Receivable Supervisor– St Albans – Permanent position An exciting opportunity join a international firm based in the Hertfordshire area with excellent career progression opportunities.
The role and responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Supervisor
- Liaise with Planning/Customer Service Teams to ensure that that sales orders and associated additional charges are completed correctly and on time
- Support the processing/filing of all operational paperwork in a timely manner, namely driver timesheets and proof of delivery documentation
- Support the validation/reconciliation of all billing outputs and uploading of core data in to Sage in preparation for invoice generation
- Maintain and achieve month Debt turnover ratio.
- Ensure all Customer self-billing account reconciliations are completed in a timely manner in order to identify under/over recoveries and aid the cash allocation process
- Ensure all departmental processing logs are updated and maintained in respect of credit notes,and delayed invoices etc
- Daily cash flow management to ensure correct funds are transfered correctly.
- Carry out any ad hoc tasks as requested in line with the role.
- Ensure management is informed of all key issues so that the necessary corrective action can be agreed and executed without delay
This is a rare opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment. If you are interested please apply online or contact Sam Sullivan at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org