Accounts Receivable Manager
Salary £27,000 - £31,000 per annum
Location St. AlbansFULL_TIME
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 13 September 2018 2018-09-132018-11-12 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Accounts Receivable Manager– St Albans – Permanent position An exciting opportunity join a international firm based in the Hertfordshire area with excellent career progression opportunities.
The role and responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Manager
- Liaise with Planning/Customer Service Teams to ensure that that sales orders and associated additional charges are completed correctly and on time
- Support the processing/filing of all operational paperwork in a timely manner, namely driver timesheets and proof of delivery documentation
- Support the validation/reconciliation of all billing outputs and uploading of core data in to Sage in preparation for invoice generation
- Maintain and achieve month Debt turnover ratio.
- Ensure all Customer self-billing account reconciliations are completed in a timely manner in order to identify under/over recoveries and aid the cash allocation process
- Ensure all departmental processing logs are updated and maintained in respect of credit notes,and delayed invoices etc
- Daily cash flow management to ensure correct funds are transfered correctly.
- Carry out any ad hoc tasks as requested in line with the role.
- Ensure management is informed of all key issues so that the necessary corrective action can be agreed and executed without delay
This is a rare opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment. If you are interested please apply online or contact Sam Sullivan at Robert Walters on email@example.com