Salary £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 04 September 2018 2018-09-042018-11-03 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Excellent permanent Credit Controller opportunity – £25,000 - £30,000 - Watford!
An extremely successful retail business is looking for a permanent Credit Controller to join their large finance team. A great opportunity to join a small finance team.
- Credit control for Sales Ledger of up to £3m at any time (mixture of key accounts and smaller independent customers)
- Posting daily cash receipts to Sales Ledger in Sage
- Collecting cash to agreed terms
- Reconciling customer receipts to invoices issued and discounts given
- Maintaining debtor Query Log
- Working with colleagues to resolve queries affecting credit control/ cash collection
- Producing weekly reports showing Aged Debtors, with comments regarding any issues, queries and actions required
- Producing ad hoc reports/ analysis as required
- Supporting Finance Manager in smooth close of Sales Ledger at each month end
- Ensuring invoices for product samples and staff purchases are removed from the Sales Ledger (month end routine with Finance Manager)
- Maintaining the company’s register of signed customer terms
- Have relevant experience within a credit control role
- Good knowledge of Sage 200 is desirable
- Good knowledge of Excel and SAP is desired
- Able to form effective relationships with clients, customers and staff
- Have a good work ethic and have good communication skills
This role will come with a salary of up to £30,000, free parking, 25 days holidays, pension and other company specific benefits.
If you are interested, then please email me your up to date CV ASAP to Kay.Edle@robertwalters.com or give me a call on 01727 617010. Interviews will be arranged immediately.