Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £15 - £16 per hour
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 05 September 2018 2018-09-052018-10-03 property-and-housing UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A well known Property company based in Central London are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team on a ongoing basis. working their Head Office in East London, this role will be ongoing for at least 3 months.
Reporting to the Revenue Manager, the role of the Accounts Receivable Clerk will involve the following duties:
- Raising the client invoices on a daily basis
- Reconciling the company bank accounts
- Dealing with any customer questions
- Monitoring the bank accounts on a daily basis
- Month-end reporting on Excel
- Chasing some customers for payment
Ideally the successful Accounts Receivable Clerk will have proven skill set working within the Property sector and have great reconciliations experience. This role will also require a good understanding of Excel as it will be used daily.
The role is looking for someone to start ASAP so please only apply if you are immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.