Billing / Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 30 August 2018 2018-08-302018-10-29 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Scientific Games has partnered with Robert Walters to recruit an experienced and motivated Billing / Accounts Receivable Team Leader to join their growing finance team.
Scientific Games is a NASDAQ listed, global leader in the gaming and lottery industries, with Global headquarters in Las Vegas and over 9,500 staff across the world.
The Group is on a mission to create the world’s best gaming and lottery experience for its customers.
The Group operates through three divisions – Gaming, Lottery and Digital. Collectively these offer customers a fully integrated technology platform and a customer focuses experience.
All of Scientific Games' divisions and employees are guided by the same core values:
By the Rules: Maintain integrity in everything we do.
To Improve the Game: Continuously innovate and raise the bar.
With Passion: We love what we do and have fun doing it!
Smart: Take ownership and hold ourselves accountable.
Together: One mission, one team, one Scientific Games.
To Win: Surpass the expectations of our stakeholders.
Billing / Receivables Team Leader key responsibilities:
- Leading a small but growing team
- Training, mentoring and recruiting into the team
- Daily raising of a high volume of invoice
- Creation of billing backing schedules – taking source records, conditioning and formatting data
- Intermediate level excel qualifications
- Liaison with Client Account team
- Regular communication with external and internal stakeholders
Billing / Receivables Team Leader key requirements:
- Experience of managing a small team
- Previous experience in a similar high volume role.
- Ability to work from own initiative whilst still proactively supporting a team effort
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent academics and numeracy skills
- High degree of attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in a high volume capacity
To apply please click below or send your CV to email@example.com or call on +44 (0)161 240 7474.
All third party applications will be sent to Robert Walters.