Accounts Receivable and Billings Assistant
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location City of LondonFULL_TIME
Consultant Dolores Gnapi
Date posted 14 August 2018 2018-08-142018-10-13 media UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading Media company are recruiting for an Accounts Receivable and Billings Assistant on a Permanent basis to join their dynamic finance team with development opportunities. The successful applicant will be responsible for assigned aspects of the daily accounts receivable process, including invoicing, reconciliation and accurate billing.
Accounts Receivable and Billings Assistant's main duties:
- Reconciling of accounts and production of statement.
- Working closely with the relevant teams to ensure accurate and efficient issuing of sterling and multi-currency invoicing for both blanket and transactional billing.
- Billing, Collection and allocation of all areas of the business.
- Monitoring customer account for non payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Encouraging full and prompt payment of invoices, mainly by telephone, this will also include a close working relationship with the relevant teams.
- Production of weekly overdue account reminder letters and preparation of documents to support the instruction of external solicitors or bad debt write offs
- Communicating, investigating, problem solving both internal and external customers queries to the highest level via phone, email, mail or in person.
- Following established procedures for the collection and processing of receipts both sterling and multi-currency, direct debits, cheque, bank transfers and credit cards.
- Maintaining various data records in order to allow all month end reporting to be processed smoothly and accurately in accordance to agreed deadlines.
- Preparing month end reporting and billing allocation for sign off
- Reconciling of accounts both customer and control accounts
- Additional work required to support the functions of the department/business including the posting of journals, system testing etc
- Previous experience in an accounts environment
- Excellent personal organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft products (or other relevant financial and direct debit collection system)
- A proven track record in account management and customer service, with a professional telephone manner
- Experience, knowledge of CODA and PT-X desirable
- The ability to work under pressure to extremely tight deadlines
- A team player willing to help achieve shared goals
This role is based in Central London and paying up to 25K for the right candidate.
If the above Accounts Receivable and Billings Assistant role sounds of interest please apply now!