German Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Consultant Lucy Govan
Date posted 02 August 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
A German speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk position has been created in a vibrant and thriving company based in Manchester City Centre. Reporting directly to the AR Manager, you will be specifically required to deal with the company’s German speaking customers.
As a German speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that incoming payments are posted and cleared in an accurate and timely manner
- Delivering effective cash collections
- Resolving issues and queries – escalating where necessary
- Overseeing and managing the updating and clearing of customer accounts to ensure accounting records are current and accurate
- Providing weekly aged debt reporting
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the sales process is as smooth and efficient as possible
- Supporting the AR Manager to develop and deliver process improvements
- Providing support with ad hoc tasks, including reports or projects – including assisting with internal and external audit teams
As a German speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Very good English language skills as well as German language to a business level
- Experience working in an Accounts Receivable role
- Microsoft Office knowledge (esp. Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with SAP or a similar ERP system is ideal, but not essential
- Excellent organisation, problem solving & attention to details skills
- Team player, highly motivated, flexible
This is a great opportunity to join this leading business during an exciting period of growth. You will work in a fantastic environment and will be given the chance to progress your career with this dynamic business.
For more information on this, or any other finance roles in Manchester City Centre, please contact Lucy Govan at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 240 7476.