Salary £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Paige Wright
Date posted 30 July 2018Robert Walters United Kingdom
This property and housing company buy, sell, develop and manage commercial properties within the UK and are now looking for an Accounts Receivable Administrator to join their internal team.
Accounts Receivable daily duties:
- To ensure the timely and accurate allocation of all receipts to tenant and customer accounts.
- Daily identification and allocation of Cheque and BACS receipts received into multiple bank accounts
- Liaising with the bank to resolve issues or queries, particularly for unidentifiable receipts
- To seek authorisation and prepare necessary documentation for refunds, ensuring full audit trail is retained as evidence and back up.
- Prepare authorised bank instructions, issued to reject bank receipts.
- Produce and circulate cash suspense report three times a week. To pursue and escalate items that remain outstanding, in accordance with the Internal audit requirements
- To provide weekly distribution of unapplied cash report to Line Manager detailing full commentary
- Correction of misallocations identified by Billings Controllers or Credit Control
- Investigate and problem solve tenant and credit control queries to resolution
- Identify possible process improvements to automate existing procedures
- Demonstrate Excellent customer service to our Internal and external customers
- To provide on-going support to our partners for Non company properties
- To follow in house processes for all Sales and Disposals to ensure the customer accounts are actioned accordingly
- Support Billing Controllers and Billings/ Cash Accountant
If you are an experienced accounts receivable candidate of 2years plus and eager to join a passionate AR/Billing division please take apply now!
Location - London