Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + tbv
Consultant Eden Reeves
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client, a well established software business based in Wokingham are looking for an Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their team.
My client is well established, Software business with a recognisable brand presence across the world.
This role has a direct reporting line into the Accounts Receivable Manager and provides an opportunity to be part of a great, close team and the wider finance function.
About the Accounts Receivable Clerk role:
Working as the Accounts Receivable Clerk you will be responsible for ensuring all cash/cheques/BACS are correctly allocated, posted and matched to customer accounts on a daily basis and all overdue debt is collected. The position requires a high level of accuracy and numerical skills.
- Chasing overdue debt
- Posting of customers payments received on a daily basis
- Allocating daily cheques/BACS to correct customer accounts
- Requesting remittance advices from customers/depots
- Ensuring that all requests for copy statements are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Printing copy invoices
- Dealing with sales ledger queries
- The successful candidate will need to have excellent communication skills and have a confident character with the ability to carry out a variety of tasks.
- Needs to manage their workflow to meet deadlines for set tasks.
For the role of Accounts Receivable Clerk, my client is looking for the successful candidate to demonstrate the following;
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Proven communication skills, including verbal and written.
- Target orientated.
- Proven ability to work to deadlines.
- Demonstrable organisation skills.
- Proven ability to work within a team.
Based at their UK head office, this market leading business offer a great working environment, strong career progression and the opportunity to work for a brand which is experiencing significant growth and development.
If you are driven, determined and interested in this exciting Accounts Receivable Clerk position, please apply today or email email@example.com for a confidential conversation.