Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Sam Sullivan
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Borehamwood for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join a Global business and to be part of an exciting team.
The main responsibilites for the Sales Ledger Clerk will be:
- Liaising with finance and non finance team
- Experience reconciling multiple bank accounts, ensuring accurate and timely allocations.
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Petty cash transactions
- Manual Prepayments
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Finance degree or equivalent
- A team player with a can do attitude, hard-working and can to do attitude
- Strong communications skills
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced Sales Ledger Clerk, proven at working with high volumes in a fast paced environment.
If you are determined and looking for the next step in your career and would like to be considered, please contact Sam Sullivan on 01727617021 or email me your CV to email@example.com