Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 03 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A well established Legal firm who are based in Central London are looking for a Revenue Assistant to join their team on a temporary basis. Working in their London offices, in a team of 13. The Revenue Assistant is needed to assist the team during a busy period for at least 3 months.
Reporting to the Revenue Manager the successful Revenue Assistant will be responsible for the following duties:
- Ensuring all the invoicing for the team are sent out in a timely manner
- Ensure all queries are dealt with within the firms SLA's and any queries are escalated to the Revenue Controller
- Invoices are collected within 60 days via phone and email
- Invoice information is entered into the system
- Providing support for the revenue team
The successful Revenue Assistant must have used the Elite system previously as well as proven experience in the above duties. Due to the client needing the someone to start ASAP, please only apply if you are immediately available or on 1 weeks notice.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global Law firm!