Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 03 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A leading property and housing organisation, based in Manchester, are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Supervisor to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Key Responsibilities & Outcomes of the Accounts Receivable Supervisor position will include:
- Ensure the effective day to day operational management of the income processing function, adhering to service level agreements and processes.
- Ensure that operating systems and procedures are followed to ensure the effective delivery of services.
- Assist in the development of plans and timetables that allow timely information delivery.
- Ensure any outputs including reconciliations are monitored for accuracy addressing issues where required.
- Contribute to projects to deliver continuous improvement in the delivery of financial operations.
- Transactions processing and Information provided is accurate and provided within agreed timescales.
- Procedure notes are regularly reviewed and prepared to the agreed standard.
- Control accounts are reconciled on a regular basis and any reconciling items are properly reviewed and resolved.
- All necessary work is completed and authorities given on time in preparation for income routines and reporting.
- Effective relationships exist with internal and external customers.
- Lead team to identify and implement areas for continuous improvement and deliver right first time service.
The following skills are required to be considered for the role:
- Previous experience in an Accounts Receivable Supervisor or senior clerk role
- Previous experience of working with finance systems
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com