Accouunts Receivable Supervisor
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Vanessa Lang
Date posted 27 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An exciting Accounts Receivable Supervisor role in Altrincham has arisen at a leading communications company, to play a key role within their dynamic AR team. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, ambitious candidate to work at a well-known company with an excellent reputation amongst customers and clients.
As an Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will:
- Facilitate month end accrual/reclass process and review analytical data supporting all revenue related activity – revenue accounting activity including AR/GL reconciliations
- Facilitate entire invoice process for a client and be accountable for all billing elements relating to the contract
- Business partner to internal stakeholders in order to drive behaviours, promote best practice and compliance
- Confer with the accounts receivable staff to identify clients that require credit and collections action
- Make recommendations to improve the collections and billing process
- Work independently in creating billing for numerous clients & processing final invoices through financial system
As an Accounts Receivable Supervisor, you will have/be:
- At least 12 months relevant experience working in an accounts receivable/billings/revenue accounting role
- Experience supervising/managing a small team is desirable
- A good understanding of P&L activity is required
- A strong understanding of legal contracts (MSA/SOW’s) is desirable
- Strong Excel skills
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure and to work to demanding deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a excellent organisation, build on experience and develop skills. With great benefits and a competitive salary, this role is ideal for an experienced and driven candidate. With progression opportunities available, the company is also committed to developing and training their people to the highest standards.
To apply or for more information, please contact:
Vanessa Lang at Robert Walters, on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01612407473.