Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £18,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 20 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A specialist national manufacturing and production organisation, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk to assist them during an extremely busy period.
The Role and Responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk position will include:
- Monitoring and controlling cash receipts and payments
- Processing, monitoring and controling all sales ledger transactions
- Monitoring and controlling the collection of debts via telephone and letter
- Issuing statements as requested
- Aspects of credit control
- Query resolution
- Liaising with Sales staff, line managers and sales managers to resolve queries
- Liaising with supervisor and credit manager regarding blocked orders and all credit management issues
- Account reconciliation
The ideal individual will be a confident and experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk, proven at working with high volumes in a fast paced environment. Good IT skills will be an added benefit.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on email@example.com