Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £27,000 - £32,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 20 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Leading business based in south Manchester, have created a new role for a German speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their growing team.
The role has been created due to a recent opportunity and further growth within their German operations. You will work closely with the Head of AR, whilst having full control over AR affairs within the German market.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Facilitates month end accrual/reclass process and reviews analytical data supporting all revenue related activity – revenue accounting activity including AR/GL reconciliations (good understanding of P&L activity is required)
- Facilitates entire invoice process for a client and is accountable for all billing elements relating to the contract – strong understand of legal contracts
- Business partner to internal stakeholders in order to drive behaviours, promote best practice and Compliance. Confers with the accounts receivable staff to identify clients that require credit and collections action
- Makes recommendations to improve the collections and billing process.
- Works independently in creating billing for numerous clients & processing final invoices through financial system
Key skills preferred;
- Experience within AR
- Fluent in German
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to influence decisions and work with senior stakeholders
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading business with a great reputation of developing and retaining their employees. You will be given the opportunity to own, develop and improve the processes in the region. For further details please contact Gary Darlington at Robert Walters on email@example.com