Sales Ledger Clerk
Salary £20000 - £24000 per annum + Excellent
Consultant Alexandra Parr
Date posted 08 February 2017
A leading specialist Property company based in Burnley are looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk to join their busy team for an exciting opportunity. As Sales Ledger Clerk you will be responsible for providing a professional service to all internal and external customers to resolve queries in a timely and accurate manner and ensuring the Sales Ledger Invoices are issued promptly.
Role and responsibilities:
- The process of sales invoices
- The analysis of sales invoices to ensure that all charges are accurate and inputting information on spread sheets
- Processing of Ground Rent invoices
- Chasing overdue debt
- Implementing legal collection procedures
- Review of old balances to clear the accounts
- Updating and maintain investor details
- Support of a new automated system
- Scanning all Accounts Receivable documents on a daily basis
You key skills:
- Previous sales ledger experience
- The ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail
- Sound working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word packages
- Ability to organise, plan and prioritise work with good communication skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and as a team member
- Have the ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join a leading property business with excellent routes for progression and development.
If this is something you might be interested I'd love to here from you. Please email me with a copy of your CV to email@example.com or ring me on 0161 214 7436.