Salary £17000 per annum
Consultant Emily Doull-Reeves
Date posted 01 February 2017
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Sales Ledger Clerk to join an established and market leading business within the Automotive industry near Birmingham.
Responsibilities for this Sales Ledger role will include:
- Raising sales invoices in a timely and efficient manner
- Produce reconciliations and provide accurate reporting to the finance team
- Liaise with external and internal stakeholders
- Ad hoc support to the wider finance team
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Previous experience within a Sales Ledger role
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills including Excel (preferably V lookups and Pivot Tables)
- High level of attention to detail
This is an exciting time to join a well respected and truly market leading automotive business in the Birmingham area.
Apply below or to find out more about this job please contact Emily Doull-Reeves on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 121 260 2510 quoting the reference number for the role.