Senior Accounts Receivable Controller
Consultant Rhys Davies
Date posted 19 December 2016
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk to join Bostik (turnover c. £100m) in Stafford in this newly created role. Bostik is a leading global adhesive specialist in industrial manufacturing, construction and consumer markets. They imagine a wide range of products systems and solutions that do more than just stick things together, innovation is at the heart of our success, and is a constant priority.
Bostik develop smart adhesives with safer, efficient, flexible and responsive qualities to satisfy all their customers and as a worldwide company they employ 4,900 people at 45 production facilities, 3 research centres and 11 applied research centres spread over 40 countries and 5 continents.
Responsibilities of this Senior Accounts Receivable Clerk position will include:
- Proactively manage the collection of overdue balances and negotiating repayment plans
- Resolve invoice queries and proactively ensure customers pay within their agreed payment terms
- Build strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders
- Ensure operational targets are achieved
- Maintain integrity of customer data
- Reconcile customer statements
You will be/have:
- Previous experience within a similar Senior Accounts Receivable Controller / Credit Control role
- Ability to deputise for the Manager where required
- Assertive and able to influence others
- Proficiency in SAP is beneficial
The Company, Benefits and Perks:
- Iconic and market leading British Manufacturing and Production business
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package
- Stafford office which is easily accessible by car with on-site parking
- Friendly and team-orientated culture
Please apply for this Senior Accounts Receivable Controller position (Stafford) below or to find out more about this opportunity please contact Rhys Davies on Rhys.Davies@robertwalters.com or call +44 121 260 2567 quoting the reference number for the role.