Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £20000 - £21000 per annum
Consultant Dan Evans
Date posted 13 October 2016
An Innovative market leading business with a global footprint and dynamic culture is looking to add an Accounts Receivable Clerk to there finance team based in Manchester, due to the companies continued growth and success over the last couple of years.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, your duties will include:
- Accurate and timely billing of customers on monthly/quarterly basis
- Manage the end to end Accounts Receivable process
- Report and resolve billing disputes that arise
- Produce monthly and quarterly accrual for un-billed items
- Adhoc duties
To be successful in this role as Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent Excel skills (including pivot tables, look ups and ideally Macros)
- Excellent all round experience in Accounts Receivable
- Good organisation and time management skills
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work
- Forward thinking attitude and the ability to solve problems
This is a fantastic opportunity for the dynamic career minded individual to broaden their experience and progress within the company structure.
If you have the relevant experience, please apply.