Sales Ledger Assistant
Salary £120 - £150 per day
Consultant Jack Stuart
Date posted 05 October 2016
A fantastic opportunity for a process driven Sales Ledger assistant to join a market leading healthcare organisation on an immediate basis [week commencing 10th October] for a temporary project. Based out of the regional Essex office the Sales Ledger Assistant will be chiefly tasked with matching, documenting and investigating all transactions on the sales ledger, financial ledger and bank statements.
Overall Project Objective: To provide accurate year-end Sales, Advance in Fees and Debtor Balances.
Key Sales Ledger Assistant responsibilities:
- Matching all transactions on the sales ledger, financial ledger and bank statements
- Upon identifying discrepancies, documenting the error and investigating the true value of the transaction
- To ensure deposits received are posted and complete
- Ad-hoc finance project support
You will be:
- Immediately available to start [week commencing 10th October]
- Previous experience within Sales Ledger/Accounts Receivable
- Have strong written and oral communication skills
- A strong team player
- IT literate including strong Word and Excel
- Self motivated
If you are determined and feel that you have the required skillset, please do get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.