Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £18000 - £20000 per annum
Consultant Xavier Parisi
Date posted 04 October 2016
A European engineering company, based in Warrington, are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Clerk due to the continued success of the business.
The role and responsibilities of the Accounts Receivable Clerk position will include:
- Monitoring and controlling cash receipts and payments
- Processing, monitoring and controlling all sales ledger transactions
- Monitoring and controlling the collection of debts via telephone and letter
- Issuing statements as requested
- Reporting any outstanding overdue debts to the Sales Ledger Supervisor
You will be a confident and experienced Accounts Receivable Clerk, proven at working within a similar role.
This is an excellent opportunity to get on board with an award winning business, develop your skills further and work within a unique environment.
If you would like to apply for this role or find out more, please apply online or contact Xavier Parisi at Robert Walters on firstname.lastname@example.org