Accounts Receivable Manager
Consultant Victoria Stanton
Date posted 26 September 2016
A well known Media based in Central London are looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Manager on a permanent basis. Looking after a team of five Accounts Receivable Clerks, this role will be managing the full process for both the UK and International side of the business.
Reporting to the Head of Finance, this role of the Accounts Receivable Manager will involve the following duties:
- Overseeing their client portfolios and debt positions, resolving queries and acting as a point for escalation
- Ensuring the team are actively maintaining the customer ledgers and transit accounts they are responsible for and completing all required documentation
- Quality review of the allocation of cash to customer accounts to ensure correct allocation on a timely basis to reduce exchange rate gains & losses
- Planning and managing the teams activities and personal development and fostering collaboration and support amongst the team
- Ensuring the team maintain a high level of accuracy and service at all times
- Attending weekly debtor meetings with the heads of departments
- Main point of contact for all AR queries
The successful Accounts Receivable Manager will have proven experience in working within a similar role for an international business and will also have strong management skills.
This is a global organisation and with its head office in London. Working with clients across the world, this company have become a household name within their field. This role will be working in their head office in London.
If you are interested in this exciting Accounts Receivable Manager opportunity please contact me or click to apply!