Cash Allocation Administrator x2
Salary £Competitive + benefits
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 16 September 2016
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play.
Kier Group are creating one of the largest Finance Shared Service Centres in the North West, with an enviable central Manchester location and clear vision for collaborative success. As a result we are seeking Cash Allocation Administrators to join our team.
The Cash Allocation Administrators will ensure the timely and accurate processing of customer payments and cash remittances in accordance with performance and quality standards set out for the Order to Cash team.
You will also post Accounts Receivable activity to the general ledger and assist with preparing Accounts Receivable reports.
- Upload bank statements and cheques to customer accounts, in preparation for auto allocation
- Log customer queries and work with Billing and Credit Control teams to resolve
- Investigate mis-posting on accounts and reconcile accounts and escalate internally when required
- Apply cash remittances
- Post Accounts Receivable activity to the General Ledger
- Assist in preparing Accounts Receivable reports
- Ensure that all documents and paperwork are promptly and accurately filed
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participate in training and development procedures
- Seek out opportunities to improve process, procedures and controls
- Work with Continuous Improvement Team to apply robotics to operational processing
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
You will have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel) and have used ERP systems before, Oracle is desirable
- Basic knowledge of principles, practices, regulations and procedures relating to Accounts Receivable function will be an advantage
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good customer service skillset, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
- Strong organisation and time management skills
About the company:
Kier Group employs over 24,000 people in our operations in the UK, the Caribbean, the Middle East and Hong Kong and operates across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power and utilities.
Not only do we provide a challenging environment for our people to exercise their skills, but we invest in their professional and personal development as well as creating a rewards and benefits package that demonstrates our loyalty to our team.
Apply below or to find out more about the Cash Allocation Administrator roles please contact our retained agent Gary Darlington at Robert Walters plc on email@example.com or call +44 161 214 7400.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters plc.