Bank Reconciliation Administrator
Salary £Competitive + benefits
Consultant Gary Darlington
Date posted 16 September 2016
Kier Group plc is a leading property, residential, construction and services group which invests in, builds, maintains and renews the places where we work, live and play.
Kier Group are creating one of the largest Finance Shared Service Centres in the North West, with an enviable central Manchester location, and clear vision for collaborative success. As a result we are seeking multiple Bank Reconciliation Administrators to join our team.
The Bank Reconciliation Administrators will manage and reconcile cash positions in accordance with performance and quality standards set out for the Record to Report team to process and oversee electronic fund transfers (EFTs) and reconcile payment card settlement.
Bank Reconciliation Administrator Responsibilities:
- Prepare reconciliations and manage cash positions
- Investigate and resolve reconciliation items on a timely basis, escalating internally when required
- Process electronic fund transfers
- Reconcile payment card settlement
- Maintain accurate records of cash reconciliation activities
- Undertake any necessary training associated with the duties of the post and participate in training and development procedures
- Analyse processes into their constituent parts, identify problems and suggest solutions
- Seek to identify process improvements – systems and non-systems – and implement
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
You will have:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Have used ERP systems before (Oracle would be preference but SAP experience acceptable)
- Ability to operate in a service driven culture, continuously challenging and seeking to be better
- Good communication skills
- Good customer service skillset, going above and beyond the call of duty where necessary
- Committed team player
- Trustworthy, diligent and self-motivated
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- High level of inputting accuracy.
- Able to organise own workload and to reprioritise at short notice in order to meet deadlines.
- Able to break down processes into their constituent parts, identify problems and suggest solutions
About the company:
Kier Group employs over 24,000 people in our operations in the UK, the Caribbean, the Middle East and Hong Kong and operates across a range of sectors including defence, education, housing, industrials, power and utilities.
Not only do we provide a challenging environment for our people to exercise their skills, but we invest in their professional and personal development as well as creating a rewards and benefits package that demonstrates our loyalty to our team.
Apply below or to find out more about the Bank Reconciliation Administrator posaitions please contact our retained agent Gary Darlington at Robert Walters plc on email@example.com or call +44 161 214 7400.
All third party applications will be forwarded to Robert Walters plc.