Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum
Consultant Amy Hartley
Date posted 05 August 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-08-05 2022-10-04 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 45000 55000 55000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
I am excited to be working with a global electrical retailer based in Manchester. As FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for the actualization of the UK Retail entity forecasts along with the consolidation and reporting of group operational performance. The role requires the development of key relationships with commercial and operational stakeholders in the different business units and territories. Additionally, the role is accountable for the leadership and development of an FP&A assistant accountant.
What you will be doing:
- Managing the business forecast & budget process.
- Actualisation of the UK Retail forecast.
- Weekly consolidation and reporting of group forecast.
- Build key relationships with business unit commercial teams and key operational stakeholders.
- Designing new financial models and setting up dashboards to analyse Key Performance Indicator.
- Rebuilding and improve existing financial models - including revenues, actuals and forecasting
- Implementation of group staff reporting vs budget and reforecast across all entities
- Management and development of one direct report, FP&A Assistant.
- Ad Hoc Business analysis
What you will need:
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Previous experience of FP&A, intercompany transactions, and group consolidations advantageous
- High proficiency in MS Excel (sumifs, vlookups, pivots etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Power point and the ability to create clear and informative financial presentations.
- Ability to build strong relationships with various senior stakeholders across the business
- Self-starter able to take ownership of tasks, maintaining focus when tight deadlines are required
- Demonstrates good time management to achieve task completion and utilises time effectively
- Good attention to detail and the ability to ensure consistency when reporting information from a variety of sources
- Demonstrates creative thinking when solving problems, constantly driving improvement of time consuming tasks
- Understands a common goal, shares information with colleagues, contributes to an atmosphere of trust
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, focuses on a ‘can do’ way of thinking, and is willing to accept new challenges
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 15 August 2022My client, a leading PE backed leisure company in the North West, are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager.
Salary: Excellent benefitsLocation: OldhamDate posted: 11 August 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a leading, international manufacturing provider in Manchester. We are looking for a driven Management Accountant to take ownership of the day-to-day accounting responsibilities and production of the management accounts for the US subsidiary.
Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum + Excellent benefitsLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 09 August 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a leading services provider in Manchester. We are looking for a driven Financial Account to take ownership of the Company’s Fixed Asset activities and to join and lead an established finance team with the opportunity to make an impact on the business and its clients.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 08 August 2022I am excited to be partnering with a worldwide food services and facilities management company based in Manchester. As Finance Manager, you will also be providing expert financial advice to the operational management, facilitating the delivery of budget and other initiatives that will drive financial performance within the contract. Business partnering with the service leads and working with our client on an established, profitable contract generating over £12m of profitable revenues per annum.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Fully remite roleLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 08 August 2022Leading Marketing Organisation based in Manchester City Centre require a Head Of Billing to set up a new department ( working fully remotely from home)