Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 01 August 2022london accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-08-01 2022-08-31 hospitality-and-catering London London GB wc2e 9ab GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Assistant to work for a world renowned hospitality business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
What you’ll be doing:
Sales ledger activities
- Raise and distribute customer invoices for, music publishing, stock and amateur and inter-company invoices.
- Reconcile payments received with invoices issued, Bank and General ledger.
- Reconciling the finance ledgers to bespoke Licensing and Royalty systems.
- Accept invoices from Suppliers and apply those sums to cost accounting. Issue supplier statements as required.
- Maintain accurate Supplier records and create new Supplier accounts.
- Preparation of weekly payment runs. Establishing payment cycles and taking advantage of terms. Management and reconciliation of weekly aging reports.
- Post monthly journals, including intercompany recharges.
- Assist with Monthly management accounts, accounts receivable and accounts payable period close processes along with accurate posting of month-end information. Reconcile accounts ledgers to ensure all payments received and issued, accounted for and posted properly.
If you feel this great role working as a Accounts Assistant to work for a world renowned hospitality business based in London then please do get in touch by applying for this role and also sending me your CV directly to Jamie.Hall@WaltersPeople.co.uk.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 08 August 2022A brand new role has become available for a Accounts Assistant to work for an extremely exciting and world renowned hospitality business based in the heart of London on a 12 month fixed term contract to start ASAP.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 13 June 2022Partnering with a very well-known Retail/FMCG business to find an experienced Finance Analyst to join their amazing FP&A team, based in The City of London. Paying up to £50K Salary + study support + company benefits! Within the Finance Analyst position you will become the key member of the Retail FP&A team. Supporting the monitoring, control, planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting of budgets. The Finance Analyst will be working closely with in group key stakeholders, building on relationships and growing within the very fast growing team.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 10 August 2022A brand new role has become available for an Accounts payable specialist to work for world renowned high end art business based in the heart of London an an initial 6 month contract with very flexible remote working
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: Hammersmith and FulhamDate posted: 09 August 2022Walters People have partnered with a leading leisure business based in Hammersmith who are looking for and experienced and confident Payroll Officer on a permanent basis. You will manage an end-to-end payroll for UK and Ireland ensuring each stage of the payroll process is actioned. The role would be best suited to a candidate with a proven track record in a high-volume payroll environment.
Salary: £38,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: City of LondonDate posted: 09 August 2022Are you a Assistant Management Accountant/ Management Accountant with 2-3 years experience? Are you well versed in month end/ year end tasks? Would you be excited by working with one the country's biggest business services business?