Group Financial Accountant
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Location City Of ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Hartley
Date posted 25 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 accountancy City Of Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 40000 45000 45000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with a well-known media business in Greater Manchester. Reporting to the Global Statutory Reporting Manager, in this role you’ll be responsible for maintaining and supporting an effective and efficient Statutory Reporting process. Working with a number of key stakeholders at various levels of the business and across a number of locations, this role will also involve:
Key Responsibilities: -
- Responsible for the FCCS consolidation on a monthly basis
- Monitoring submissions from our UK and International finance teams and highlighting any issues to our systems support team
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements on a monthly basis for inclusion in the Group Performance pack
- Preparation of the cash flow statement
- Preparation of month end reconciliations for acquisitions, investments, and fixed assets
Forecast & Budgeting
- Prepare the Budget, Forecast, 5YP & Cash Flow for JV's & Associates, Acquisition Liabilities
- Key contact for IFRS 16
- Responsible for booking the acquisition accounting through FCCS
- Understand the Group’s investments - change in control, accounting for JV's and associates and other investments
- Overall responsibility for Fixed Assets and CAPEX,
Interim & Year End Accounting
- Responsible for the preparation of the consolidation and schedules used in the Interim and Year end reporting
- Responsible for managing adjustments post the close of the GL and process these through the consolidated financial statements
- Preparation of the notes to the financial statements for various sections.
- Ad-hoc support during key reporting periods as required
The successful candidate will have the following key skills:-
- ACA / ACCA (or equivalent) qualified accountant
- Preparation of financial statements under IFRS
- Previous experience with a system-based consolidation tool (FCCS, HFM or similar)
- Experience working within a large matrix commercial organisation
- Commercially astute with an inquisitive nature and desire to understand drivers behind the numbers and reports
- Ability to present technical information to non-technical audiences
If you’re interested in this role, apply here or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 10 August 2022We have an immediate need for a skilled Accounts Assistant for a well established renewable energy company based in Warrington. The role is initially a 6 month FTC with a view to go perm and they also offer a hybrid working model. This will be a well-rounded role, with exposure to several different areas of the finance function.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 09 August 2022Thriving business based in Warrington recruiting an Assistant Accountant to support their busy team. The role offers Hybrid working and salary up to £28,000. Initially offered on a 12 month fixed term basis with the opportunity of a permanent finance position after 12 months within the business highly likely.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you currently working a temp role that is due to finish, immediate available or on 1-2 weeks notice? Due to growth and expansion, one of the UK's top Legal firms have a number of Contracts available in their accounts department with a view to go perm for the right candidate. The role is within the Legal Cashier team who deal with bill payments, BACS, faster payments, CHAPs and cheques.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum + Temp to PermLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you currently looking for a new role and have 1-2 weeks notice or working a contract role due to come to an end? We have x3 Accounts Payable roles available with one of our long standing clients based in the heart of Liverpool. For the right candidates this role has a high chance of going permanent.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 03 August 2022Assistant Accountant Warrington, Hybrid AAT Qualified or AAT Studier £25,000 - £28,000