Finance Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Location North West EnglandFULL_TIME
Consultant Amy Hartley
Date posted 06 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-07-06 2022-09-04 accountancy North West GB GBP 40000 50000 50000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are excited to be working with a commercial property specialist based in Manchester City Centre. As Finance Business Partner, you’ll manage a team of three Assistant Accountants with the support of a Finance Manager. This company is proudly part of the Net Zero Carbon Commitment within the UK Green Building Council. This is an opportunity for someone who is wanting to venture into Business Partnering or for someone who already has experience in the role.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reporting into the Finance Lead for Service Charge, responsible for monitoring and improving financial performance across the entire company portfolio.
- Liaison with the regional Finance Lead responsible for other regional portfolios on best practice and shared responsibilities
- Implementing robust monthly reviews of Service Charge spend, and operational P&L for both Property Services and the Unify Management Solutions portfolio
- Liaison with/and report monthly results to, the operations and property management teams highlighting trends and analysing causes of variance
- Responsibility for annual Service Charge Budget process, managing expenditure inputs, and reporting to operational and property management teams
- Responsibility for annual Service Charge reconciliation process
- Championing continuous improvement in processes around monthly and quarterly reporting, budget setting and forecasting
- Working with the Overheads Management Accountant on areas of shared responsibility, to ensure best practices across the Central Services area
- Working closely with the Transactional Finance Manager and divisional finance teams to implement robust controls and processes for spend authorisation
- Responsible for the personal and professional development of a team of three
What’s important to us:
- A finance professional who is ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Passionate about influencing change and taking pride in your involvement
- Sound with their financial accounting knowledge and experience of budget setting and forecasting
- Highly analytical, including advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent with their communication skills to establish credibility and influence at all levels
- Flexible working and modern/innovative office space
- Up to 8% matched pension
- 25 days holiday, buy & sell holidays (plus birthday off)
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Employee share scheme
- Enhanced maternity and paternity leave
- We offer support with qualifications as well as providing other opportunities for learning and development.
If you’re wanting to apply to this role, please apply here or send your CV to email@example.com
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 15 August 2022My client, a leading PE backed leisure company in the North West, are looking to recruit a Commercial Finance Manager.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 08 August 2022I am excited to be partnering with a worldwide food services and facilities management company based in Manchester. As Finance Manager, you will also be providing expert financial advice to the operational management, facilitating the delivery of budget and other initiatives that will drive financial performance within the contract. Business partnering with the service leads and working with our client on an established, profitable contract generating over £12m of profitable revenues per annum.
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum + bonusLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 25 July 2022Robert Walters are excited to be exclusively representing a high growth manufacturing business as they look to appoint a highly commercial analyst to join their Manchester office. This role will see you helping to faciliate the trebling of business turnover in the next 12 months along with regular M&A activity within an ambitious organisation who have just received significant investment.
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000 per annum + car + bonusLocation: Greater ManchesterDate posted: 14 July 2022Robert Walters are excited to be exclusively representing a successful Manchester based business who, due to continued growth, are looking to grow their finance team by employing a highly commercial Finance Business Partner to work closely with their Commercial Director to facilitate ambitious future plans.
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 per annum + ExcellentLocation: City Of ManchesterDate posted: 13 July 2022Robert Walters are excited to be partnering with an IT business in Manchester City Centre. We are looking for a driven and experienced Finance Business Partner to join an established finance team, reporting into the UK Finance Director.