Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Location Potters BarFULL_TIME
Consultant Cromwell Ibie
Date posted 12 June 2022northern-home-counties accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-06-12 2022-08-11 accountancy Potters Bar Hertfordshire GB EN6 1AG GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are delighted to be partnering a client based in Potters Bar looking for 2 Accounts Payable Clerk members to join their large team. The roles have been created due to an increase in contracts resulting in an increase in workload. The business is looking to continue growing as it has over the past few years whilst continuing to invest in their talented best in class finance team. These are permanent roles and will be reporting into the Purchase Ledger Manager. You will be expected to assist the rest of the team with data entry, processing invoices, and accurately recording transactions.
Duties for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
- Accurate and timely processing of invoices - specifically, inputting, coding, PO matching invoices.
- Handling credit request timely and efficiently
- Assist in preparation of BACs an CHAPs payments when required.
- Processing employee and corporate expense requests.
- Process for payment high volumes of material purchase payments for operating regions in line with agreed company SLA’s.
- Proactively and efficiently dealing with price and quantity differences.
- Manage queries from internal and external parties to facilitate the accuracy of Accounts Payable by telephone and email.
- Identify and escalate any known issues and conflicts to the Manager.
- To carry out general office administration including filing, photocopying, scanning and dealing with incoming and outgoing post.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must:
- Have a proven background within a similar role and understand basic accounting principles.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work in a team.
- Strong Excel skills desirable.
- A proven track record picking up new systems quickly.
These Accounts Payable Clerk roles are based in Potters Bar with a salary of £23,000 plus company specific benefits.
If you feel as though you have relevant experience and feel ready to take that next step in your career please apply here or contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WatfordDate posted: 09 May 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Accounts Assistant role in a fast growth company based in Watford. The role will be working in the office 5 days per week.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WatfordDate posted: 03 May 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Accounts Payable role in a well known company based in Watford. The role will be hybrid offering some employee discounts.
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 per annumLocation: HertfordshireDate posted: 29 April 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be recruiting an exciting Accounts Assistant role in a fast growth company based near St Albans. The role will be working in the office 5 days per week offering discretionary annual bonus and study support may be available for the right candidate.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 per annumLocation: LutonDate posted: 20 June 2022Financial Accountant - 12 month FTC - Travel Company - Luton (up to 4 days per week remote working) - Circa £40k-£45k
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 per annumLocation: St. AlbansDate posted: 18 June 2022Robert Walters are delighted to be exclusively working in partnership with our client, a successful fast growing business who are based in St. Albans recruiting a Graduate Management Accountant position.