Senior Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £26,000 - £28,000 per annum
Consultant Jordan Sykes
Date posted 02 June 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-06-02 2022-08-01 accountancy Warrington Cheshire GB GBP 26000 28000 28000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SENIOR WARRINGTON (GOLBORNE) £28,000 DOE PERMANENT HYBRID
Robert Walters recruiting on behalf of an established business in Warrington for a skilled Accounts Payable Senior who has extensive end to end AP knowledge, knowledgeable and comfortable with aged creditor reports and able to assist with AP queries to support the AP Team Leader.
The Senior Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for :
• Their allocated AP accounts, including all related policy adherence and compliance, liaising by phone and email with vendors
• Processing all non-purchase order and purchase order invoices for payment
• Performing other assigned Accounts Payable tasks of a routine nature under the direction of the Accounts Payable Team Leader
• Review, verify and input all vendor invoices/debit notes into Microsoft Dynamics 365 (MSD365) with purchase order invoices validated/approved via three-way match and non-purchase order invoices approved by authorised individuals
• Accurate processing of vendor invoices/debit notes
• Validate and process consolidated invoices for fuel, Pcard, Precision pay, credit cards ETC.
• Ensure all invoices are paid correctly
• Raise payments and liaise with relevant departments
• Reconcile vendor statements to Accounts Payable ledger and resolve any queries
• Deal with all queries raised promptly and professionally
• Ensure compliance to local statutory regulations and adherence to all Accounts Payable policies
• Ensure reporting and reconciliations are completed in an accurate and timely manner and per Group Timetable
• Prepare reports and analysis as required – Aged Creditors
• Assist with new process implementations
• Support AP specialist in their role and implement any changes that would benefit the team
• Escalation points for query resolution
• Review the teams statement reconciliation sand ensure the standard is met for KPI’s
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annumLocation: CheshireDate posted: 22 June 2022Robert Walters are excited to be representing a highly reputable technology organisation in Cheshire on a permanent, remote basis. Our client is looking for someone with strong technical accounts knowledge and strong analytical skills to assess and present financial information clearly. You will be responsible for assisting the business in implementing effective and efficient financial practices as well as being heavily involved in the day to day running of the organisation’s accounts. Our client is offering a high degree of flexibility in terms of remote working and with the business growing rapidly there is an abundance of internal opportunities for a solid career progression path.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: ManchesterDate posted: 13 June 2022My client, a vibrant and successful business based in Manchester City Centre are looking for a Senior Accounts Assistant to join their finance department to assist with Transactional duties in the wider finance team. The role has become available due to continued growth of the organisation and they are now looking for an experienced transactional candidate to join them permanently.
Salary: £23,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: ChesterDate posted: 08 June 2022Robert Walters are proud to be representing an expanding business who are now recruiting for a full-time Senior Accounts Assistant, who will play a key role in all things Accounts! The role is predominantly Monday – Friday, with an option to choose your hours between 08:00am-18:00pm as long as 40hrs are worked.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 08 June 2022SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT WARRINGTON £25,000 HYBRID + PROGRESSION
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum + Hybrid WorkingLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 02 June 2022The Recoveries Team is a finance-based team with two staff members – Accounts Supervisor and Accounts Assistant. These roles have direct day-to-day working relationships with Compliance, Billing, Operations, Sales, and our key external supplier.