Accounts Payable Clerk
Salary £20,000 - £23,000 per annum
Consultant Keifer Power
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2019-12-29 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB GBP 20000 23000 23000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading business based in Trafford are looking to recruit for an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team on an ongoing contract. The role is initially circa 3 months but has a view to extend/go permanent. Part of a dynamic Accounts Payable function, where you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end AP process.
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, your responsibilites will be:
- Creating, maintaining and updating supplier accounts
- Dealing with supplier issues relating to invoices
- Managing and resolving invoice queries in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensuring all statements are reconciled and any queries are dealt with/escalated promptly
- Monitoring and clearing invoice register
- Working with suppliers/internal customers to manage quantity variances
- Providing suggestions as to how processes could be more efficient
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will have/be:
- Prior experience working within an Accounts Payable function
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proficient in MS Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong organisation and time management skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding organisation as an Accounts Payable Clerk.
Offering clear progression opportunities, an excellent benefits package and a dynamic working environment, this is a fantastic role for an individual looking to further their career in finance.
For more information about this, or other finance roles, please contact Keifer Power at Robert Walters PLC on firstname.lastname@example.org