Accounts Payable Manager
Salary £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 11 November 20192019-11-11 2020-01-10 manufacturing-and-production Liverpool Merseyside GB GBP 30000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
This high growth FMCG business based in Liverpool are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Manager to join the business in a role that can offer stability & development longer term.
Reporting to an impressive Financial Controller, your core duties will include;
- Management of daily running of and co-ordination of the Purchase Ledger department, managing a large team of Accounts Payable professionals
- Planning daily workload and ensuring smooth payment processing for all received invoices
- Supplier payments in line with requirements.
- Report the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Ensure department meets productivity standards in line with agreed deadlines.
- Development of junior members of staff, providing training & development opportunities
- Maintain relationships by liaising with the business and organising supplier.
- Progress system and process changes.
- Accelerate and process improvements, identify and resolve problems and develop solutions.
- Preparation of half year and year end reports.
- Previous experience in an Accounts Payable Supervisor or Manager position
- Previous experience of Leading, Supervision, coaching and disciplining staff
- Strong systems knowledge, with solid excel & finance systems knowledge
- Planning, Prioritisation and completion of Purchase Ledger workload
- Analyse, investigate and resolution of supplier queries and discrepancies.
- Managing supplier’s expectations.
- Responsible for working within the barriers of a departmental budget.
- Achieve personal and departmental targets
- Identifying and supporting the development of system improvements